Ricston Checks In



My sister and bro-in-law are coming (later) today! They will stay just over a week, and it should be good fun. I still have work and whatnot but I'll see em when I can.
I have plans/hopes they help me upgrade the Linux machine. My sister sounded on-board with the idea, so odds are good at least!

Aside from that, most of these days have been spent helping at home. My mom's been fighting a flu and such since the end of 2017 so I've been doing my best to pull my weight and aid when necessary.

The times when I'm not called upon, I've spent on the net, doing the usual things. I've fallen for certain ridiculous memes, though I actually put in the research and learned new things instead of being a reciter of words. I actually really enjoy learning through curiosity.

Speaking of learning, I will end this post with this: Congrats on week 1, to a certain someone! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 



2 comments: