Resolutions For PTE



The Year in Review post got quite positive feedback, albeit more so in means outside PTE. I somehow feel like with that post I hit a stride and writing style that I have been struggling to reach for quite some time.
I'll aim to get there again, but maybe I just have a knack at summaries.

For this year, I'm planning to have at least one post per week. I think every 3 days worked well when I for-sure had something happening every day, but now with no school regiment, and a life to try to work out, there's a lot more boring moments because I'm secretly a boring person. (Shhh don't tell anyone k)

But, to try to make it so that there's more than just a post once in a blue moon, I'm planning to (actually) make some experimental posts. I'm thinking of making Banners again, but as stand-alone posts. And once the linux machine is -actually- upgraded, and recording is a thing I can do, then you better believe I plan to do something with that. (PTE is technically a template...) I'm also still cookin' up more ideas for wacky posts, I mean I mentioned one idea and that's it so it's early in the phase.

If this meta is not your forte, (hey I'm not one for tailoring posts for anyone) then life-wise things are going like this:
Work starts up again Friday, and lasts until February sometime. (Far as I know)
Sister is coming to visit middle of this month, so expect a post or better about that.
My uncle comes in February to visit, so maybe some skiing adventures post again too.
Linux machine is WIP.
I should go to bed its 1am dont tell kaitlin k


6 comments: