July Talb

While away in Hometown, our AC appears to have started having issues.
It keeps frosting over internally, and we had thought we fixed it a few days ago, but it seems to keep frosting up. It's a nuisance, especially since we're in a heat wave. (Though opening the frosted over bit helps it melt super fast...)

Aside from AC issues, things are pretty chill around here.The insurance and van are getting sorted out so that's good. The insurance went up, but not insanely, so that's another major relief.
That said thanks to someone's wedding, finances around here aren't hot, so the raise is still crippling. Buuut should be fine.

Later this month as well I have a visitor coming from across the pond. I checked old PTE posts and she's never been mentioned before, but it's worth noting she was the reason for my Germany Trip. It will be very nice to see her again, and it helps that this time I see her, I'm not spending my time working at Derpo and collecting the shambles of my life together.
I mean I will be training and working in late August-September and my life is as shambles as it could get but shhh details.
Actually I'm oceans healthier now, all is well lol.

ok time to steam games with cousins, peace



No comments:

Post a Comment