Bad Luck part VII

Pro-tip to you drivers out there: Do not try to turn around in a parking lot full of cars if you can help it.

So I got in a fender bender.

Abridged version is someone was in my blindspot and I braked when I heard their horn, but at that point both parties were moving still.
Luckily police arrived moments later and it was written up. I still have my license and neither party was hurt, so that's the silver linings.

Also I've been fighting a sinus infection. Likely a combo of Hometown, travelling, stress, and a hospital visit on the way back to New City, this infection has gone back and forth from chilling out to kicking my butt. Yesterday night was my longest sleep in the past 4 days, with a solid 4 hours straight.
I've seen the doctor and have meds, but it's still gonna take some time to heal.

In better news I'm going to a bazaar with friends tonight. Should be fun!
And I'm not driving...lol.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah I had a fender bender in January because I turned across multiple lanes and didn't see anyone... but then there they were. I guess that those things just happen sometimes and at least with insurance you don't have to pay all the repairs out of pocket. The most important thing is that no one was hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, hope things turned out okay and hope you weren't hurt. True dat, life happens, yeah very likely a 50/50 case for mine. Agreed, so much so.

      Delete