so when are you moving back to hometown??

If I had a dollar for everytime I've been asked when I'm moving back to that city, I'd have enough money to RUN THAT CITY.
Alright maybe thats a stretch but I'd still have a bunch of money maybe.

For anyone and everyone who's curious what my plans are these days:
First, no, I'm not planning to "Stay in New City Forever".
Secondly, I'm not specifically planning to move to Hometown either.
My latest plan is different from my past plans, as it no longer uses time as the defining factor.
Due to the way things have turned out (Me moving back due to a plethora of issues), I've decided that I can't really based things on any specific time. I have to reach a point, one which I would have needed to reach in the first place to stay in hometown. However since I basically moved too early, reaching this point is now impossible (or at least extremely difficult) to achieve in hometown. It is very possible to achieve in New City though.

The point I need to reach is one where I have at least 1 degree or certificate to my name so that I can get more than a minimum wage job. Where I am able to get said job is what will determine my future city, but until that point I need to stay in New City indefinitely.
I've already began applying to universities and colleges in New City, and will continue to do so. Figuring out what program will get me to the point is proving to be the biggest hurdle.

Once at the point, everything will be up in the air. I know that I'll need to try saving a financial base to start out, which is another goal I'll be working towards during the time in New City. I'm hoping that once at that point, I'll be able to move almost anywhere so that I'll never hit into the issues I had in this past year 2 again.

So when am I moving back to hometown?? Ask the future.




9 comments:

  1. If you move to Saskatchewan I will not visit you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont tempt me rofl

      but seriously not sure what my final city is, so I'll bear that in mind. You still willing for alberta?

      Delete
  2. Hey so when are you moving back to Ericton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Future, when is Riccy moving back?

    ReplyDelete