Not dead Yet!

Basically, The flu I got, my cousin had just a few days before me, so I know where I got it now.

He told me it happens in 4 stages (Which have all coincidentally happened to me also.) Each stage also lasts about a day.

The Stages:

Stage 1: Sore Throat, Sinus issues start, Body aches begin, headache

Stage 2: Sore Throat, Sinus issues, body aches, drowsiness, coughing starts

Stage 3: Energy Drain, Sinus Issues, Cough

Stage 4: Sinus Issues, cough

I'm at Stage 3 as of today, which means I am better, but damn, I see what he meant by energy drain =_= It's like I didn't even sleep.
At least It's almost over though.

Also, Once you're at stage 4, the flu doesn't just end, but it slowly goes away, so stage 4 lasts more than just a day.

All I can say is, at least it isn't swine flu. :D

1 comment: